Every adult experiences getting fixed braces in their teenage, but some people get them in their 20s when they realize they need them. What are Fixed braces? They are orthodontic appliances with stainless-steel brackets and are held together with a nontoxic metal archwire or dental cement. The wire then goes through your jaw and wraps around the back molar. The brackets or arch wire work in a cycle with rubber elastic bands to progressively strengthen the teeth into place. They may be metallic or ceramic as well as clear braces. People usually get these braces when they have dislocated and asymmetrical teeth and want to make their teeth in a place. Fixed braces have a slow but effective process that gives you a satisfied smile.
What Do Fixed Braces Do?
Fixed braces tackle various kinds of misalignments in your teeth and make your other oral problems better. People desire to have an outstanding smile as they think of braces as a cosmetic equipment. Dentists believe that misalignment in your teeth can lead to the problems like chronic dental pain, breathing issues, infections, chewing issues, insomnia, and many more.
Moreover, people are insecure about their smiles as this affects their self-confidence and worst case can lead them to mental health issues like anxiety and depression. Also, gum issues can cause health problems related to heart conditions, cancer, and diabetes. Fixed braces solve all of these problems by holding your teeth in the right place and making you have a beautiful smile.
Pros for Fixed Braces:
- Fixed braces are an effective treatment for the extreme misalignments of your teeth.
- Fixed braces are more cost-effective than the other orthodontic treatments on the market.
- The brackets and elastics in these braces have a variety of colors that may be appealing to younger patients. You can also customize them while getting metal braces.
Cons for Fixed Braces:
- These braces are more noticeable than clear braces and ceramic braces by which patients can feel nervous smiling in front of their peers.
- People who have a busy schedule find it difficult to visit for their sessions every month.
- You cannot move your fixed braces in your leisure time. You cannot take them off whenever you want.
Get Your Convenient Fixed Braces Now
Want fixed braces for yourselves but with a painless procedure? Well, no worries, because Ideal Smile Dentistry is the largest platform in Pakistan that provides professional orthodontic treatments. We have a team of experienced orthodontists that give comfortable treatments to their patients. We also provide a variety of options of fixed braces for you. They may be metallic or ceramic braces, as you can have both here. For more information, call us or visit our website.