About Dr. Aqib Mudassar
Rest Assured You Are In Safe Hands
Dr Aqib Mudassar graduated from De’montmorency College of Dentistry in 1997 and completed his house job from Punjab Dental Hospital Lahore in 1998. He practiced privately in Lahore for two years and decided to pursue advanced dental education in America. After arriving in America he passed the bench test in 2002 and the California State Board in 2003. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and license in 2003 and started working at Western Dental Services in California in May 2003. He opened his own private practice in March 2004 in Madera, California and a second private practice in 2009 in Fresno and worked at both these locations till February 2015. During this period he remained involved in continuing dental education and received training in Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry from 2005 to 2009. He received his Invisalign Certification in 2008.
Dr Aqib has always given utmost importance to patients’ comfort during dental procedures and for this reason he went through extensive training in Oral Conscious Sedation in 2009 to make the treatment as comfortable as possible for his patients.
Dr Aqib Mudassar is very passionate about keeping current with the latest technological advances in dentistry. He has completed hundreds of hours of post graduate dental education, studying with the best dentists in the world. He has been practicing dentistry with the goal to deliver the highest quality of dentistry available. His passion for dentistry led him to learn about practice management and he received training for it from 2006 to 2014.
He became a part of Complete Health Movement in California and became an advocate for getting rid of oral infections to attain complete body health. He came back to Pakistan in August 2015 with the mission to educate the general public about the connection between oral infections and their adverse effect on the overall health of the body. He is passionate about improving the quality of dentistry in Pakistan and giving his patients a pleasant and comfortable dental experience.
de’MONTMORENCY COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY
– Completed Bachelors in Dentistry Degree
– Dental license to practice dentistry in the State Of California
Esthetics And Smile Design
– Completed the continuing education for Esthetics and Smile Design
University Of The Pacific – Arthur A.Dugoni School Of Dentistry
– Completed the course “The Aesthetics Revolution: Setting New Standards in Cosmetics Dentistry” under the postgraduate studies in San Francisco, California
University Of California San Francisco
– Completed the course “Creating The Successful Cosmetic Practice”
World Clinical Laser Institute
– Completed the course “Laser Certification For Clinical Applications Safety And The Physics For The Diode, Soft Tissue Dental Laser”
SCS – Safety Compliances
– Training on Bloodborne Pathogen
3M ESPE – California
– Completed the course “Direct Restore Workshop”
William C.Strupp Postgraduate School Of Dentistry
– Completed the course “Simplifying Complex Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry”
MCKENZIE MANAGEMENT – California
– Completed the course “Dental Business Training” from California
American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry
– Membership of Cosmetic Dentistry
AB Dental Implantology Seminars
– Completed The Course “Implant Placing and Bone Grafting Seminar”
– Completed The Certification of Invisalign
– Expertise and Sedation Dentistry
California Center For Advanced Dental Studies
– Certificate of Completion in Advanced Concepts in Cosmetic Dentistry